Please consider viewing our internship and volunteer position openings as well.
The Development Officer will be responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of a development strategy in support of an annual budget of approximately $2,000,000. This position writes and compiles grant proposals and related materials, tracks foundation deadlines/manages the grants cycle, assists with donor database entry, and assists the development team with other development functions, in addition to assisting with a marketing/communications strategy to support these efforts.
See details below for full position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.View Details
- At least three years’ experience in the development field. Marketing experience a plus.
- Track record of success in nonprofit development and fundraising with measurable outcomes.
View details for additional skills and requirements.
Open until filled.
Staff Attorney - Spanish Speaking
- Develop and provide naturalization workshops in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- Provide naturalization legal screenings for workshop participants, to assess eligibility for naturalization.
- Provide application assistance services to individuals in completing and filing naturalization applications, including review of documents and assistance with completing and submitting the naturalization application.
- Provide full immigration representation to individuals and families, specifically in naturalization applications before USCIS.
- Engage in outreach efforts to immigrant and refugee communities regarding our legal services.
- Maintain client data in compliance with organization protocols and in compliance with grants and contracts.
J.D. degree and admission to a state bar. Experience in immigration matters required.View Details
Open until filled.